Stitch and SightSee…Montana
October 6 – 12, 2017
Laura Taylor invites you to participate in the ultimate blend of needlepoint, majestic scenery and a 4-Diamond resort, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake!
Inspired by the grand lodges of the past, with all the conveniences of the present, the Lodge at Whitefish Lake has returned a sense of leisure and grace to the Montana travel experience. Surrounded by mountains with the pristine waters of Whitefish Lake at their back door and all the amenities of a full-service resort, the Lodge provides the perfect location for our stitching retreat in scenic northwest Montana. Guest rooms in two different categories have been blocked at reduced rates for this event. The Lodge will honor these rates for 3 days preceding and following the event to allow you to extend your vacation. Book the room that’s best for you! The Lodge at Whitefish Lake website is www.lodgeatwhitefishlake.com. Check it out! Once you see it you’ll definitely want to meet me in Montana.
The Stitch and SightSee Package includes:
• 3 days of needlepoint with Laura Taylor including:
Hand-painted needlepoint canvas mounted on stretcher bars.
Complete thread & supply kit to stitch the project.
Stitch guide, printed on high quality paper with diagrams and/or written instructions for every stitch on the canvas.
Teaching fees for all three days.
Class size will be limited to 20 participants with Laura Taylor as the sole teacher.
Should there be more than 20 participants an assistant teacher, at no additional charge,
will also be present.
• Catered lunch and beverages provided each day of needlepoint class
• Authentic Chuck Wagon dinner at a nearby ranch.
Ride in the wagon or on horseback to the ranch if you want to! Spend an evening with the group and enjoy a delicious, over the fire, home cooked meal made just for you!
• Half-day driving tour of Glacier National Park. Start the tour in the great cedar and hemlock forests that lie within the Lake McDonald Valley. Traverse the famed Going-to-the-Sun Road to the high alpine region of the park and stand on top of the Continental Divide. Discover incredible mountain ranges, glaciers, waterfalls, and wildflowers along the way as your Red Bus glides along the glacially carved Garden Wall.
• 10% off Spa Treatments at The Lodge at Whitefish
Cost for the Stitch and SightSee Package: $1750.00
This cost is for one participant in the needlepoint class, lunches and planned group activities.
What’s not included in the package:
Airfare, ground transportation, hotel and associated charges, gratuities, meals (except lunches on class days and Chuck Wagon Dinner.) Tickets for activites available for additional charge for spouse and/or friend with advance registration.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the following reduced rates for our event. The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has agreed to honor these rates 3 days preceding and following our event. Rates are for single or double occupancy. Standard View $151 per night, Partial Lake View $173 per night.
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is pleased to offer a 10% discount on spa treatments during your stay.