Stitch and SightSee…Maui
April 29 – May 5, 2017
Fresh from a multi-million dollar extensive room refresh program, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is a 12-acre beachfront resort featuring newly-redesigned guestrooms and suites in the Ocean Tower. The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is situated beachfront along a spectacular stretch of the famed Ka’anapali Beach next door to Whalers Village.
Guest rooms in three different categories have been blocked at reduced rates for this event. The Westin will honor these rates for 3 days preceding and following the event to allow you to extend your Hawaiian vacation. Book the room that’s best for you! The Westin Maui website is www.westinmaui.com Check it out! Once you see it you’ll definitely want to meet me in Maui.
The Stitch and SightSee Package includes:
Welcome Reception on Saturday, April 29
3 days of needlepoint with Laura Taylor including:
- Hand-painted needlepoint canvas mounted on stretcher bars.
- Complete thread & supply kit to stitch the project.
- Stitch guide, printed on high quality paper with diagrams and/or written instructions for every stitch on the canvas.
- Teaching fees for all three days.
- Catered lunch and beverages provided each day of needlepoint class.
- An evening with the group at the Old Lahaina Luau, including transportation to and from the luau
- Half-day trip to Maui Tropical Plantation. Enjoy a scenic drive to the plantation to see how pineapples grow and learn the perfect way to cut a coconut! Shop for souvenirs in the fabulous gift shop.
- Daily Voucher for the amazing breakfast buffet at the Westin April 30 – May 5
- 10% off Spa Treatments at The Heavenly Spa by Westin
Class size will be limited to 20 participants with Laura Taylor as the sole teacher. Should there be more than 20 participants an assistant teacher, at no additional charge, will also be present.
Cost for the Stitch and SightSee Package: $2800.00
This cost is for one participant in the needlepoint class, lunches and planned group activities.
What’s not included in the package:
Airfare, ground transportation, hotel and associated charges, gratuities, meals (except lunches on class days and dinner at the Luau.) Tickets for activites available for additional charge for spouse and/or friend with advance registration.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the following reduced rates for our event. The Westin has agreed to honor these rates 3 days preceding and following our event. Rates are for single or double occupancy.
Golf/Mountain View $219 per night, Ocean View$259 per night, Deluxe Ocean View $299 per night.